DIGITAL Science - Senses & Properties - Google Slides & Seesaw!
Also included in
- This bundle will be a collection of any past & future science resources that are fully digital! The resources in this bundle will follow skills aligned with 1st grade science. These activities can be accessed through Google Slides, PowerPoint and preloaded into Seesaw. Each resource has multiplPrice $49.00Original Price $69.00Save $20.00
- This MEGA SCIENCE BUNDLE will be a collection of all present and future science resources for K-2nd! PRINTABLES (craftivities, visual objective cards, hands on activities, writing prompts, independent practice, and QR code hunts using real life photographs) AND fully DIGITAL resources!★★ DOWNLOAD PPrice $79.00Original Price $142.00Save $63.00
Our first weeks of school we learned to work like a scientist through distance learning! We used this resource to introduce scientists and their tools, understanding our five senses, and sort/describe/analyze properties of matter!
This FULLY DIGITAL resource is accessible using:
PowerPoint, Google Slides links (that can be used in Google Classroom), QR codes linked to Google Slides activities AND preloaded Seesaw activities!
*I've created 3 videos embedded this resource:
Meet Einstein read aloud, Round Like a Ball read aloud + recording properties on Bubble Map, "Mystery Game" demonstrating describing properties of a secret object
*10 other teaching videos included to help reinforce scientists and their tools, senses, demonstrating sorting by properties, and defining terms (matter, mass, texture).
3 videos, 2 activity slides
- Meet Einstein Video read aloud, video clip describing scientists, video on science tools
- Students type what they want to learn in science (visuals given around border for suggestions)
- Sorting tools (scientists/not for a scientist)
1 video, 6 activity slides
- Video introducing five senses
- Sort objects by which sense is most important to use that object
- My favorite things to _____ (hear, taste, smell, touch, see) - Students can upload a picture or make a list to respond.
6 videos, 12 activity slides
- Color: Sort black/white object by their color word on a graph
- Shape: Sort pictures of everyday objects by their shape on a graph
- Color/Shape Review: Decide if a set of objects is grouped by color or shape
- Size: Sort objects by small/large, sort objects by smaller than an apple or larger than an apple, hunt for real objects using descriptions of size and upload picture (or type)
- Mass: Sort objects by light/heavy, drag the words "lighter" or "heavier" than to compare 2 objects, search for objects that are lighter than a remote and heavier than a remote
- Texture: Sort real photographs by their texture (2 slides), Texture Hunt (hunt for real objects with the given texture and upload pics)
3 videos, 5 activity slides
- Video demonstrating how to sort one set of objects in two different ways
- Sort the same group of objects in two ways, label the sorting rule
- How are they grouped? 3 slides that progress in difficulty for students to practice analyzing a set of objects and identifying the property they have in common.
- Mystery Objects: videos demonstrating using a graphic organizer to guess an object based on its properties, 2 practice slides to pick an object (from a group) based on the properties listed
- Mystery Game: Students describe their own secret object using a graphic organizer.
★ Let's connect! Follow me on social media media for ideas, sales and new product alerts!
★ Join my email list for freebies! Click here for blog and enter email address in pop box!