Also included in
- This is a bundle of my digital sentence sliders! You save 20% compared to buying each resource individually. My sentence sliders are interactive, leveled, and use real pictures to target important language skills! To learn more about these resources, check out each packet included in this bundle.If$26.24$41.00Save $14.76
Target WH questions, formulating sentences, and early syntax with this digital, drag-and-drop, sentence building activity! Because it uses real pictures and age-appropriate, simple icons, it can be used with a wide variety of students, ages, and levels!
THREE formats are included: Boom cards™️, Google Slides™️ and PowerPoint™️. Each file is 129 pages long and progresses in difficulty.
This resource includes 3 levels as follows:
Level 1 (50 pages)
Drag-and-drop color-coded icons, most with visuals.
Level 2 (42 pages)
Drag-and-drop text boxes with words and color-coded lines. You can edit these words.
Level 3 (33 pages)
Color-coded lines you can type above.
This resource primarily targets the following sentence structures:
- Subject + verb (Who + doing what)
- Subject + verb + object (Who + doing what + what)
- Subject + verb + place (Who + doing what + where)
Note: Many of the pictures and sentences overlap between levels. There are 35+ unique photos included.
You can move around the icons within this resource! That means you can delete them from pages and copy/paste them between pages (to add incorrect word choices, for example).
To watch a short, 3 minute video tour of this resource, click here!
More similar resources are coming, including versions for verb tense and describing! Stay tuned!
And if you love this unit, you'll love my Simple Sentence Formulation Boom Cards. They use the same color coding and use a similar drag-and-drop format. I think you'd also love these resources from my store:
- WH Questions Interactive Book
- Sequencing for Simple Story Retell Boom Cards
- WH Questions with Real Pictures
If you have any questions about this packet, please email me at email@example.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
☟ Let's stay in touch! Sign up for my email newsletter and follow me on social media to hear about freebies, new product releases, and helpful ideas for your therapy room! ☟