Also included in
- This is a bundle of my digital sentence sliders that are perfect for targeting WH questions, sentence formulation, vocabulary, specific parts of speech, and more! You save over 20% compared to buying each resource individually. My sentence sliders are interactive, leveled, and use real pictures to tPrice $60.00Original Price $76.00Save $16.00
Target WH questions, describing, adjectives, formulating simple sentences, and early syntax with this digital, drag-and-drop, sentence building activity! Because it uses real pictures and age-appropriate, simple icons, it can be used with a wide variety of students, ages, and levels!
THREE formats are included: Boom cards™️, Google Slides™️ and PowerPoint™️. Each file is 82 pages long and progresses in difficulty.
There are 20 adjectives targeted in this resource including big, sleepy, green, wet, heavy, small, sharp, dirty, colorful, bright, full, tall, round, long, red, empty, fast, shiny, and bumpy.
This resource includes 4 levels as follows:
Level 1 (20 pages)
Drag-and-drop color-coded icons, most with visuals and a color-coded sentence strip.
Level 2 (20 pages)
Drag-and-drop color-coded icons - but no sentence strip!
Level 3 (20 pages)
Drag-and-drop text boxes with words and color-coded lines. You can edit these words.
Level 4 (20 pages)
Color-coded lines you can type above.
There are also 2 direct teaching pages that explain what an adjective is.
This resource targets the following sentence structure throughout:
- WHAT + is/are + ADJECTIVE
Note: The pictures and targets repeat across levels. There are 20 unique photos and adjective targets included.
You can move around the icons within this resource! That means you can delete them from pages and copy/paste them between pages (to add incorrect word choices, for example).
More similar resources are coming, including versions for verb tense and more advanced describing! Stay tuned!
And if you love this unit, you'll love my Sentence Formulation Sliders. They use the same color coding and the same drag and drop, icon based system.
I think you'd also love these resources from my store:
- Simple Sentence Formulation Boom Cards
- WH Questions Interactive Book
- Sequencing for Simple Story Retell Boom Cards
- WH Questions with Real Pictures
Feel free to email the Speechy Musings team at email@example.com with any questions!
☟ Let's stay in touch! Sign up for my email newsletter and follow me on social media to hear about freebies, new product releases, and helpful ideas for your therapy room! ☟