Do your students LOVE to play Bingo? This is a fun way to have everyone play, even during distance/remote learning! This activity is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™). Each student will get his/her own personalized Bingo card! There are 30 individual Bingo cards included. The focus of this game is telling time to the and the .
- read the "How to play...." slide for teachers (Slide 1)
- simply type one student's name on each slide (upper left corner)
- send the entire file to your class -> create assignment -> make a copy for each student
- let your students know to find his/her Bingo card in the file, use the moveable Bingo chips to play (build into the slide!)
- click SLIDE 2 to get access to the spinner (online wheel)
*You can use the spinner in PRESENT mode OR download the cards to call the pictures*
- read the "How to play...." slide for students
- find the Bingo card with your name on it
- use the moveable Bingo chips to cover the picture after the teacher has called it
- say Bingo!!! when you get a line or full card
***ALSO INCLUDED...instructions on how to split your screen (for Chromebooks) if you would like to send to parents/students***
· simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
· share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase to share with other educators/team members.***
You might like these products!
Come and visit me!