Also included in
- Google Classroom is the WAVE of the future and engaging learners with resources in Google Classroom has never been easier. This is a bundle of resources to use with your kiddos online.The value of this bundle is over $65, so this truly is a money-saving bundle! The resource will also go up in price$30.00$52.50Save $22.50
- Google Classroom is the WAVE of the future and engaging learners with resources in Google Classroom has never been easier. This is a bundle of resources to use with your kiddos using Google Slides!Directions are included on how to copy these files directly into your Google account. I hope this makes$25.00$40.75Save $15.75
- This pack includes 12 writing activities to be used with Google Slides and Google Classroom throughout the year. The writing packs include a variety of types of writing, along with some grammar review. The pack is perfect for distance learning, but will also be wonderful when we are in class. PLEASE$42.00$54.75Save $12.75
- Google Classroom is the WAVE of the future and engaging learners with resources in Google Classroom has never been easier. This includes the 100 resources listed now. For an even bigger bundle, check out the MEGA bundle, which includes future resources.100 DIGITAL resources from Mr. Mault's Marketpl$369.23$410.25Save $41.02
- This pack includes 111 resources to be used with Google Classroom™, Google Slides™, and Google Forms™. If you are new to using this technology with your students, this pack is a wonderful place to begin, as full directions are included on how to integrate these resources into all subject areas. This$392.40$436.00Save $43.60
Would you rather be the President of the United States or an astronaut traveling to space? This is one of 20 questions in this digital pack that students will have to answer and support using details. These are in a digital format, which means they are provided via a Google Drive link. You can then share these with students via Google Classroom.
On each of the documents included, there is a writing prompt, space for students to write, as well as a color coding activity that asks students to underline the topic sentence in blue, their three details in yellow, and their concluding sentence in blue. This helps students understand the pieces of a good paragraph, and is a way for students to check to make sure that they actually included these pieces in their response.
Also included is a buddy edit page. Once students write their responses, they can have a buddy edit their work using emojis, as well as by giving specific details about what their buddy has done well, and what needs to be improved.
Directions for using this digital resource are also included.
It's great for morning work, for centers, for writing instruction, or for homework!
Thanks for stopping by!