Speaking Discussion Activity: This resource is sure to get even your most reluctant students speaking. The product includes everything you need to spark up friendly debate and discussion in the classroom. It can also be used in an intermediate or higher ESL class.
This Resource Is Included In My Best-Selling Bell Ringers. Click Below
TpT ALL TIME BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A Teacher's Guide that provides 7 different ways to use this product (see preview).
• 40 printable cards with different "ethical dilemmas"
• A Powerpoint version for whole class discussions
• A worksheet for students to consider the pros and cons of their decision.
• A printable response card for students to use to answer any of the prompts in writing.
• YES, NO, and IT DEPENDS signs that students can hold up to get everyone involved.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
♥ These are realistic ethical dilemmas. Bravo. Some of my students are dumbfounded when I present the scenario. It seems they've never contemplated many of them.
♥ These are great, thought-provoking questions. I use them for daily discussion.
♥ I am VERY excited to use these discussion ideas with my 8th grade students. Thank you for putting this together! This will save me lots of time. :)
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
EXIT PASSES FOR ANY SUBJECT
50 ASSIGNMENTS FOR ANY READING
GRAMMAR RESOURCE BUNDLE
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!