DISCUSSION PROMPTS AND ACTIVITIES: WHAT IF?
This resource is sure to get even your most reluctant students speaking. The product includes everything you need to spark up friendly conversation and discussion in the classroom. It can also be used in an intermediate or higher ESL class.
This Is Included In My Full Year Of Bell Ringers! Click Below:
FULL YEAR ENGLISH BELL-RINGERS (VOL 2) 420 Pages!
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• A Teacher's Guide that provides different ways to use this product.
• 45 printable cards with different "what if?" scenarios for students to ponder and discuss
• A Powerpoint version for whole class discussion
• Assignment sheet to get students to consider the pros and cons of their decision
• A printable response card for students to use to answer any of the prompts in writing.
• Assignment sheets with prompting questions that can be used with ANY of the prompts
• A classroom poster with prompting questions to keep the conversation going
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
• Bell-Ringers: Use these prompts as weekly bell-ringers to last you the whole year. On a particular day, students can get into groups and spend the first 5-10 minutes of class discussing the prompt.
• Task Cards: Put these cards in a writing centre and have students respond using the assignments or journal card included.
• Narrative Assignment: Have students use these prompts to inspire narrative writing. You will be amazed by the creative stories they come up with using these prompts.
TEACHER FEEDBACK ON THIS RESOURCE:
♥ This is exactly the type of activity I've been looking for to use at the beginning of class. Super work! I appreciate you providing such awesome work that will save me hours of prep time.
♥ Great resource to fill in those last few minutes and for journaling!!
♥ We're going to do "What If Wednesday" in my 7th grade ELA classes!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? DISCUSSION STARTERS
50 ASSIGNMENTS FOR ANY READING
TpT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!