IS DISMISSAL CRAZY IN YOUR CLASSROOM?
I know dismissal was the craziest time of day in my classroom. Transitions are always challenging, but there was so much to do in those final minutes that it was always hard to make sure everyone had what they needed and were safely sent home the way their parents had intended. By implementing strategies and this tool, I was able to end my days calmly and happily and took great comfort in knowing my students were where they belonged
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS DISMISSAL CHART RESOURCE:
This printable dismissal chart bundle will not only look great in your classroom, but will make the ending of each day easier.
✓ There are three options to choose from and they look great when you mix and match them.
✓ They are editable so you can alter the wording to suit your specific needs (i.e. car riders vs parent pickup vs personal vehicles).
✓ You'll save time and money since it costs less to purchase this resource than it would cost to buy the materials to make it yourself.
✓ The display is versatile: hang them, mount them above a pocket chart and put student names on cards, attach it to your whiteboard and hand-write the names, use pinch-style clothes pins, etc.
✓ It will be easy for substitutes, aides, and guest teachers to see where the students need to go at the end of the day.
Included in this 23 page DISMISSAL CHART resource you will find...
• 2 Colorful Dismissal Chart/Table (EDITABLE)
• 2 Black and White Dismissal Chart/Table (EDITABLE)
• Each Label Comes in 20 Different Colors/Patterns (EDITABLE)
• 8 Different Chalkboard Version Display Pieces (EDITABLE)
• 8 Different White Version Display Pieces (EDITABLE)
• Outer Circle for Mounting
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ Miss Techie Teacher said..."I love this. It's nice to have a reminder of how everyone gets home, especially since it changes frequently.”
☺ Rachel L. said...“I love this, thank you. This will be my first time making one that hangs on a ribbon, they are so cute like that! I love all your products so much…”
☺Jennifer R. said..."This will make daily tracking of transportation changes so much easier, and it is SO cute! Thank you!”
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!