Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Perfect for the new teacher or those looking for unique and innovative resources. This bundle (265 pages) has everything you need to teach a drama class for a semester, quarter or month (depending upon how many times you see your students.) I created these lessons for my own classes and used them fo$50.40$76.00Save $25.60
- 20% OFF! Four of my most popular products! 126 pages! Here is EVERYTHING you need: a MONTH and a HALF'S worth of engaging, unique and creative learning lessons and units about drama. It is suitable for middle and high school drama or gifted classes. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++$26.56$41.50Save $14.94
- BUNDLEThese seven drama lessons and units (163 pages) use fairy tales as the focus. In particular, students learn about set and costume design, tableau, stage makeup, stage properties AND participate in a class play, The Brave Little Tailor. Plus, they have the opportunity to be designers themselv$26.72$46.50Save $19.78
- 10% OFF! Back to School can be a stressful but exciting time, especially for new teachers. his is long enough for a semester, too! It includes TEN drama/theater units, lessons, exercises and activities to start your school year with a "yay!" Time tested and created by an award winning drama teach$41.40$57.50Save $16.10
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over th$193.50$268.75Save $75.25
- Save! Here's a bundle (157 PAGES) with three week's worth of learning about theater set design, creating floor plans and models as well as using MATH on the stage! This was created for drama class in middle school, however gifted and talented students and some high school classes will benefit from$32.00$45.50Save $13.50
- This listing is a bundle packet created for distance learning. There are 6 drama lessons-play writing, costume design, set design, play study guide and personality profile. This bundle packet can be used as an for someone home-bound, intervention, as homework, or given after dismissal for extra pra$17.36$32.75Save $15.39
- 20% OFF! This hybrid blended classroom unit (10 days in length) is perfect for the busy teacher. Here are differentiated learning experiences in set design for your drama classroom. The best of both worlds--this gives distance learning students an opportunity learn individually and additional tools$15.84$24.50Save $8.66
This Set Design unit, part of my Drama Lessons and Units product line, is suitable for gifted upper elementary through ninth grade students. At the request of a reviewer, I created additional set piece templates for my Set Design Unit product, so your reviewer of products do matter!
In addition, a teacher could assign this unit to students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
This eight day unit on set design was created for upper elementary gifted and middle grade students through ninth grade. Students learn about the history of set design, famous set designers and develop a critical eye about what makes up an award winning set design. Using fairy tales as their subject and setting, they create a ground plan for a story of their choosing and draw a rendering. In addition, the students must work with ratios and measuring. The first two assignments are completed individually, but then the fun begins! The students are paired up to create a model working together towards the goal. There is even room for parents to celebrate the end of the unit with your students.
Included in the unit:
• An overview of the unit for the teacher
• Rationale for teaching set design
• History of set design
• Set designer's responsibilities
• Teacher's Questions
• Warm up for day one
• Procedures for each day (8)
• Lecture notes including links
• Information about the message color conveys
• Ground plan example
• Rendering examples
• Stage curtain sheet for rendering
• Step by step directions for model building including photo examples
• Cheat sheet for various set pieces
• Assignment sheet for each step of the design process
• Exit slip prompts for 4 days
• Grade sheet EDITABLE
• Source Page
Set Design Templates Product
These Set Design templates are time savers for the busy teacher. They were created to answer the requests for additional templates to accompany the Dramamommaspeaks Set Design unit. These products are part of an Elements of Drama product category and suitable for gifted elementary and middle grade drama class.
Note: These templates are sketched on l/2 grid paper. The students can use them as examples, but they will not be the correct measurements if they merely trace them.
There are eleven templates:
- fireplace mantel
- cemetery grave marker
Created and field-tested by a veteran award-winning drama teacher of 38 years.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
For more Dramamommaspeaks Products, go to:
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
You may need these products: