Do you need a simple formate to plan your distance learning? Do your students struggle with organization and time management? Do they forget to write down homework assignments? Do you wish there was an easy way to share weekly homework assignments and events that can be updated in live-time? Do your students ALWAYS ask you what they missed while absent? Do you need a super-simple, no-fuss teacher weekly & monthly plan book? With a GOOGLE DRIVE account and this digital planner, you can solve these problems! This planner works well in elementary classrooms, middle school, and high school classrooms alike.
There are EIGHT bold, bright, and colorful weekly planner master slides and matching monthly calendar pages (April 2021-July 2022). Plus, You'll receive FREE updates year after year.
This Google Slides digital planner makes sharing information a breeze and there are so many different ways you could use it! Here are just a few:
1. Use the slides as a "master" homework planner for students. Include hyperlinks to assignments, sites, and videos.
2. Make a copy for each students so they can be in charge of their own personal digital planner (if you assign this through Google Classroom, you still have access to all student's planners.
3. Create a simple teacher plan book with hyper links to documents, videos, websites, and assignments. Imagine all of your resources waiting there for you when it comes time to prep your lessons the following year!
HOW TO ACCESS
Once purchased, your download will include the link to a Google Slides document, so Google Drive IS necessary for use of this product, however you do not need a "gmail" account to use this product. One benefit to using this digital planner is that you (and your students and parent community) will be able to access your planner from your computer, phone, tablet, or smart device!
Your download will also include detailed instructions of how to share the digital planner with your class as well as instruction for how to add a variety of interactive "hyper document" elements.
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
- Teacher instruction document for how to share and PERSONALIZE your planner
- EIGHT bold and colorful slide designs (or design your own to match your classroom)
-Matching monthly calendars (April 2021-July 2022) for each design style
- FREE updated digital calendar every year
*Note: The digital planner master slides are not pre-dated, they are meant to be copied into the planner each week, however, you could choose to add as many weeks at a time as you'd prefer. Need a planner for the trimester? Just a quarter? Easy peasy!
Wishing you a class-full of curious minds, always!
All rights reserved. Purchase of this item entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for individual classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the author or additional license purchase.
Copyright © 2021 Teaching With Potential (formerly SCIENCEcerely, Me by Erin Hansen)