Also included in
- This listing is a bundle packet created for distance learning. There are five drama lessons-costume design, set design, stage properties and reader's theater. This bundle packet can be used for someone home-bound, intervention, as homework, or given after dismissal for extra practice. #DistanceLean$21.15$23.50Save $2.35
- Save 20%!! Now our elementary students can study costume design, too! Here are lessons for: Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Students will come away with an appreciation of costume design and learn something new along the way. Suitabl$12.80$16.00Save $3.20
- GROWING BUNDLE!! 20% Off. Now you can find creative dramatic lessons for your students from a trust, experienced source. These one or two-day lessons about tableau, chanting, movement, playwriting and costume design are the perfect blend of challenging and educational. BONUS: FREE RADIO PLAY INC$18.00$22.50Save $4.50
This drama lesson over costume design focuses on the story of Goldilocks aNd the Three Bears. Easy prep, cue up the links and go! The students learn about the history of costume design, view video clips and create their own costume designs. Suitable for students in grades 3 to 5 the product usually lasts for two days.
This produce includes:
- Teacher's Letter
- Warm-Up Game --Fortunately, Unfortunately Day (MY version)
- The History of Costume Design
- The Rationale for Teaching Costume Design
- Costumes Notes for Students
- Materials List
- Sources & Video Link List
- Costume Design Assignment
- (4) Costume Design Templates-- Male Adult, Female Adult, Male Child and Female Child
- and more!
Do you follow me, if not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
Comprehensive? You bet.
Created by an award-winning veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years. Enjoy!
For more products of mine, go to: Dramamommaspeaks
"Thank you! This was a true gem. I loved all the information and music. It had everything I needed."
"I am using this for my storytelling unit, and the kids are really responding well to it!
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.