- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 39 products (NEARLY 1,200 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over thi$248.35$224.35Save $24.00
- 20% OFF! This BUNDLE contains FOUR different lessons about the Broadway musicals--Wicked, A Christmas Story, The Wiz and Spongebob Squarepants. Students will come away with more knowledge and a new appreciation of the awards and the origin of these Broadway musicals. These are great for the busy$29.00$21.60Save $7.40
- 20% OFF! This GROWING BUNDLE contains THIRTEEN different lessons (417 pages) -- one the origin of the Tony Awards and twelve concerning popular award-winning Broadway musicals. Students will come away with exceptional, broad knowledge and a new appreciation of the awards and the origin of these Br$110.50$99.45Save $11.05
This Spongebob Squarepants lesson is a popular musical especially with fans of the Nickelodeon television series of the same name. This one or two-day lesson can stand alone or be combined with one of my Famous Artist biographies. Students learn about the history of the production, view video clips, answer questions and learn trivia from the musical.
In addition, a teacher could use this lesson with students who are distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
There are three ways you can use this product:
1) As it stands
2) Dividing up the pages-If you need help with sending home a learning pack, check out: "Selecting Pages for Home Learning Pack"
https://commoncoreconnectionusa.blogspot.com/ If you need to just get one page out of a multi page PDF, you can choose "print to PDF" as a print option and then just select the pages(s) you want in that new document. Then it'll prompt you to save the PDF as a new document with just that one or so pages extracted.
3) You can use this PDF resource to create an activity that students can complete on a device. Select the red button above in the right column which says Create Digital Activity.
Need a quick emergency lesson plan? Or one for a substitute? Everything is provided for the busy teacher.
This Product includes:
- Letter to Teacher
- Warm Up--MY Version of a Popular Improvisation Game
- Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!
- Photos from the Broadway Production
- Plot of the Musical
- Facts About the Production
- A Shortened Lesson on : What are the Tony Awards?
- Tony Awards it Received
- What Tony Awards it Won
- New York City Map with Competing Theaters Labeled
- Student Note Page
- Teacher Note Page Key
- Extension Activities--Terrific Suggestions & Ways to Secure the Learning and Enrich the Experience
- Costume Design Sheet
- Set Design Sheet
- Sources & Links to Film Clips from the Show
- And More!
Comprehensive? You bet.
This is a unique, engaging product created by an award winning, veteran drama teacher of 38 years.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would!Follow me
Check out my other TPT products at:
Here's what reviewers have said of Dramamommaspeaks products:
A resource that includes everything you need! Two-days of diving into the world of Tony Awards, students will love it. Brimming with fascinating trivia!
WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS!
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.