Also included in
- Perfect for the new teacher or those looking for unique and innovative resources. This bundle (265 pages) has everything you need to teach a drama class for a semester, quarter or month (depending upon how many times you see your students.) I created these lessons for my own classes and used them fo$63.00$76.00Save $13.00
- 20% OFF! Four of my most popular products! 126 pages! Here is EVERYTHING you need: a MONTH and a HALF'S worth of engaging, unique and creative learning lessons and units about drama. It is suitable for middle and high school drama or gifted classes. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++$33.20$41.50Save $8.30
- If you have loved my lesson on Lin Manuel Miranda, now you can purchase Hamilton AND In the Heights at a discounted price! These lessons will fill over a week's worth of learning for your drama/theater class, Language Arts, music or gifted/talented. In addition, a teacher could, with a few tweaks$22.50$26.00Save $3.50
- Save 10%! Here is a bundle (481 pages) of theater lessons and units created especially for high school. Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There is a plethora of exciting theater subjects our high school students appreciate and enjoy learning. A teacher could as$126.45$141.50Save $15.05
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over th$241.88$268.75Save $26.87
- BUNDLE: SAVE 15% Here are two lessons concerning Lin-Manuel Miranda and Tony Award winning musical, Hamilton. Students read the newspaper style biography about Miranda and answer questions. Next, they study Hamilton, its origin, creative staff, songs, plot, trivia and ends with an enrichment acti$15.61$17.50Save $1.89
- Save 10%!! This growing bundle is focused on 15 biographies of professional theater artists. Suitable for middle grade and high school students, the biographies include a description of the artists' journeys to success in their field, trivia, quotes and suggested video clips. A teacher could use th$54.00$60.00Save $6.00
Here's a close reading lesson to re-energize your class. This biography about the performing artist Lin Manuel Miranda of Hamilton fame, is suitable for middle and high school students and can be used as a stand alone lesson or with other biographies. Each lesson in the Places Please series is tailored to the strengths of that particular artist.
In addition, a teacher could assign this lesson to students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
The Teacher will need access to the Youtube.com
Note: I have created a digital version of this biography which is included in the cost of the product. I placed answer boxes on the question page to make it easier for you to use. I hope it helps!
Need a quick emergency lesson plan? Or one for a substitute? Stay tuned. This is part of a bundle.
This Product includes:
- A Complete Bio about Lin Manuel Miranda
- A Suggested Lesson, an Exercise in Rapping, Which Complements the Learning
- Important Dates in His Life
- Awards He Has Won
- Quotes from Miranda
- Questions and Answer Sheet
- Source & Links to Movie Examples
- And More!
This is a unique and engaging product is created by an award-winning, veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
Check out my other TPT products at:
Here's what reviewers have said of Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.