BEST SELLER -SPANISH 12 MONTH CALENDARS BUNDLE-24 INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITIES - This amazing BUNDLE is the perfect tool to review Days of the Week, monthly holidays and numbers from 0-31 in a single lesson plan. Create a monthly routine through Calendars. Students can have a day each month to review Days of the week, practice chanting days and numbers and share their events, birthdays and holidays. Great way to break the ice and bond with your class. This lesson includes TWO Interactive Notebook activities for each month. Each activity can review body parts, clothing and introduce new vocabulary. Most activities contain prompts that can be used as a guided warm-up class starter. They are FUN homework assignments. This bundle will make your class fun, engaging and a great way to celebrate your students accomplishments and special events. You can easily have them share in Spanish and make a "CALENDARIO DEL MES" . son your students will look forward to complete their monthly special day. Bring some "Maria" cookies and " Dulce de Leche"and make it a special day.
The lesson includes:-
** 12 Calendarios one for each month with graphics- Great practice for days of the week , learning holidays in Spanish and practicing numbers from 0-31
** Days of the Week- Have students practice the days of the week using word bank, Great quiz page
** Numbers from 0-31 Have students practice numbers and read along calendar dates
**Practice Worksheet for each month - Writing Prompt for students to write Holidays in Spanish, classroom birthdays, events and practice to monthly dates in Spanish.
** Spanish Notebook Interactive Activity- Each month has two activities designed to highlighted special holidays and events within each month.
1. Colorear la Mariposa - Students make a fan- Review Colores
2. Label Body Parts - La Estudiante - El Cuerpo
1. Label La Calavera- La Cara
2. Label El Futbolista- Body parts and Prompt- Mi Futbolista favorito es _______
1. El marcador de Libros de Cristóbal Colon- Mi Libro Favorito es _____
2. LABEL EL ESPANTAPÁJAROS- Cuerpo y Ropa
1. Betsy Ross y La Bandera - Body parts
2. Colorear la Ropa de los Peregrinos.
1. Label "el Duende" - Cara y cuerpo
2-Vocabulario de Navidad - Papá Noel y el Árbol
1. Sopa de Letras de los Reyes Magos
2. Label "Ropa de Invierno"
1. Sopa de Letras de San Valentín
2. Tarjeta de San Valentin
1. Colorea el Arco Iris
2. Marcador de libros de San Patricio. Mi Libro Favorito ______
1. Colorea el Conejo de Pascua
2 Ropa de Primavera
1. Label el Mariachi- Ropa y Cuerpo
2. Sopa de Letras " Mexican Food"
1. Ropa de Verano
2. Vocabulario de la playa
1. Vocabulario de Bucear- Me gusta bucear en, me gusta nadar, me gusta surfear.
2. Crucigrama del Cuatrode
GREAT LESSON TO BE OBSERVED. Your Principal will be amazed of the ability of the kids to say the numbers and days of the week. They will share holidays, school events and birthdays. Building not only team spirit but giving you a great tool to make your students feel special as you remember their birthdays. Bring las "Mañanitas' sing the birthday to the class.
Practice and Reinforce writing dates with : Dias de La Semana y Meses -Vocabulary Practice - Months & Days -Spanish
Please click on the green star to follow my store "El Jaguar" and you will be the first one to be notified of new lessons and sales.