Get your students successfully DIVIDING BY 1-DIGIT DIVISORS with these fun activities including a maze, riddle and coloring activity.
__ Divide by 1-digit Divisors COLORING ACTIVITY
Students are prompted to divide by 1-digit divisors. Students use their product to color the picture.
__ Divide by 1-digit Divisors MAZE
This is a self-checking worksheet that allows students to strengthen their skills in division by 1-digit divisors. Students use their products to navigate through the puzzle.
__ Divide by 1-digit Divisors RIDDLE
Students find the product of division problems with 1-digit divisors and use their answers to solve the riddle.
All 3 of these activities allow students to practice DIVISION BY 1-DIGIT DIVISORS while incorporating fun into the classroom!
How to Use:
Use any of these resources as a quick assessment tool, a homework assignment, or even something for the kids to do after a test. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Common Core Aligned:
* 5.NBT.6 - Find whole-number quotients of whole numbers with up to four-digit dividends and two-digit divisors, using strategies based on place value, the properties of operations, and/or the relationship between multiplication and division.
✔ Divide 3- and 4-digit Dividends by 1-Digit Divisors
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
* 5th Grade Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math MEGA BUNDLE
More MULTIPLICATION Resources
* Multiply by 1-digit Numbers MAZE, RIDDLE & COLORING PAGE
* Multiply by 1-digit Numbers PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* Multiply by 2-digit Numbers MAZE, RIDDLE & COLORING PAGE
* Multiply by 2-digit Numbers PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
More 5th Grade Review:
* 5th Grade Math Common Core WEEKLY/DAILY REVIEW WARM-UPS
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.