- Are you looking for division math centers so your students can practice their division math facts 0-12 all year long? Then you've come to the right place!This bundle includes 15 resources and two editable rubrics. It's a great way to save money on puzzles you will use all year long! HOW CAN THESE PU$35.00$67.00Save $32.00
- Looking for a way to save money AND have some DIVISION FALL FUN? This is the download for you. You get all four of my fall division math puzzles. These are sure to be a hit with your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. This download includes 21 puzzles - • SIX differentiated pumpkins• THREE leaves• SI$13.00$21.00Save $8.00
- Product Description
These acorn division math puzzles make it quick and easy for teachers to provide hands on games that meet the needs of all students. Use them for fall, autumn, September, October, November, or anytime you want a math component with your acorn or tree life cycle science lessons.
They work great as activities, centers, stations, or games. With a no prep option - these are the perfect last minute resource for your 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students.
WHAT YOU GET:
• SIX acorn puzzle options - the easier puzzle is 13 pieces with 17 math problems - the harder puzzle is 21 pieces with 34 division 0-12 problems
• No Prep options of the six puzzles above
• Two editable rubric options
HOW CAN THESE PUZZLES BE USED?
• Centers, stations, or rotations
• Review of dividing skills
• Early or fast finishers
• GATE (gifted and talented education)
• Worksheet alternatives
• Critical thinking skills
• Student, partner, or small group collaboration
• a fall or autumn craftivity
• As a math activity for tree life cycle unit
TEACHERS WHO HAVE USED THIS RESOURCE HAVE SAID:
• "Students were challenged by this activity, but were motivated to finish because they wanted to see what shape it made. So much fun!"
•More coming soon...
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MAY ENJOY
There are six puzzles included in this download. Plus you also get a NO PREP option of each of those puzzles. This means there are 12 total puzzle options! Choose which option works best for your students.
The easier puzzles are each 13 pieces with 17 math problems. The harder puzzles are 21 pieces with 34 different problems.
These puzzles help address CCSS 3.OA.C.7
The no prep puzzles are a great option if you want students to get some fine motor cutting practice and NOT know the final shape. These “cut out” sheets are meant to be given directly to the students to cut out and put together so they don't know the shape. These will be more challenging. But they are no prep – just print and go!
An editable PowerPoint file has been included as a center rubric. A full page option and half page option are both included. Print these out for immediate use, or change the wording and format to fit the needs of YOUR students.
Use these puzzles anytime you need a fun math activity - particularly for autumn or fall. This acorn could also be used for a science life cycle unit about trees.
Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
These puzzles are meant to be somewhat of a challenge - which is perfect to promote a growth mindset. Students will have to keep in mind the shape of the acorn and persevere if the task seems challenging. Tell students to rotate the pieces around and analyze what they can do differently until they fit. This is where their critical thinking and 21st Century skills will come into play!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines (or simply print the NO PREP option) and you have instant fall math centers that make skill practice fun and engaging. If you have some extra time, let your third, fourth, or fifth graders decorate the finished acorn.
These colored masterpieces can then be used as artwork for the classroom, to help decorate a bulletin board, or be hung in the hallway to add some festive art flair. (And no administrator complaints since it's an academic activity!)
Homeschool Families: You're going to love these puzzles as a last minute, print and go resource! The next time you have a crazy hectic home school day - grab, download, and go! You'll instantly get your sanity back, fit in some academic work, AND have fun at the same time.
Answer key included! Correcting is easy when you use the original fully formed acorn to ensure all the numbers are in the correct order and the shape is fully created.
Thanks for looking!