Also included in
- If you are looking for math center games or test prep for your third, fourth, or fifth grade students to use all year long – this is the bundle for you! Filled with great math center products, this bundle would cost you over $130 if you bought each product individually. Look at how much you can save$65.00$112.00Save $47.00
Work on division facts with this great math facts center game! It's a great way to provide 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade students with hands-on, engaging, critical thinking activities.
- 6 printable PDF puzzles with robot clipart
- 6 printable PDF puzzles with triangle clipart
- 6 digital math puzzles with triangle clipart
- Two options of each puzzle above
HERE ARE THE SPECIFIC FACTS PRACTICED IN EACH PUZZLE.
- Page 1 – dividing by numbers 11 & 12
- Page 2 – dividing by numbers 9 & 10
- Page 3 – dividing by numbers 7 & 8
- Page 4 – dividing by numbers 5 & 6
- Page 5 – dividing by numbers 3 & 4
- Page 6 – dividing by numbers 1 & 2
**Each magic square puzzle will have students answer 24 division fact problems!**
HOW CAN THIS FILE BE USED?
- Use this for distance learning as a digital option
- Math centers
- Enrichment for early or fast finishers
- Critical thinking skills
WHY DIGITAL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS?
- Easier to differentiate student work (see the preview video)
- Students work directly in the file
- Technology integration
- Easily accessible through various technology - iPads, Chromebooks, computers, cell phones, and more
- Create a paperless classroom
- Use for digital learning, remote eLearning,
- Work is saved for families to view
- Higher student engagement
There are six different puzzles in this product. However, there are two of each puzzle – one with pictures for students who need a little more guidance in the direction the pieces should face and one without pictures so other students can have more of a challenge.
Check out the preview file to get a PDF puzzle option for free!
Not sure how Magic Squares work? Check out this blog post!
Love Magic Square Puzzles? You can find even more in my store!
Magic Square Puzzles are great for multiplication centers, review, early and fast finishers, enrichment, GATE (gifted and talented education), and critical thinking skills. Students with special needs also do well with these once they understand the concept. Any student that needs a lesson in perseverance will benefit from Magic Square Puzzles. With this fun game format your students will stay engaged while practicing necessary skills!
Just print and quickly cut on the lines and you have instant learning centers or multiplication games that make skill practice fun and engaging.
Thanks for looking!