PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
DINOSAUR DIVISION with Riddles/Jokes . . . Early Finishers Activity
Solve division problems to answer FUN dinosaur riddles . . . MATH TEST PREP . . .
Begin with division facts and progress to 1-digit divisor into a 4-digit dividend.
DIVISION in DINOSAUR RIDDLES - Color named dinosaurs. Grades 3 - 4 - 5
Answer to . . . Fast Finisher's, "Now What?"
"Always something EXTRA" to help TEACH / REVIEW / PRACTICE skills in FUN ways.
Please read Buyers' enthusiastic comments.
. . . NO PREP . . . PRINT . . . USE . . . DINOSAURS . . . USE . . . ENJOY . . .
♥ ♥ Buyers’ Comments for DINOSAUR Division Riddles ♥ ♥
• Awesome! Students love doing riddles!
• I have Dino lovers in my room, they couldn't get enough of these.
• Love this! Thank you!
• My kiddos love this! Something for them to look forward to during our division unit.
These riddles are questions and/or answers with a double or veiled meaning. The riddles rely on a “play on words” for the answers. Words are used that sound alike and may be spelled differently to relate to the question. The language may puzzle some students. Be sure to discuss the meanings so all students “get it.”
Includes Record Card and Award Certificate
Name of Dinosaur……………Division Skill Practice
1. Dinosaur: Tyrannosaurus - Division - Facts: Divisors, 5 through 9
2. Dinosaur: Styracosaurus - Division - Facts: Divisors, 5 through 9
3. Dinosaur: Triceratops - Division - Facts: Divisors, 9 through 12
4. Dinosaur: Allosaurus - Division - 1- digit divisor into 3-digit dividend
5. Dinosaur: Brontosaurus - Division - 1- digit divisor into 3-digit dividend
6. Dinosaur: Brachiosaurus 1- digit divisor into 3-digit dividend
7. Dinosaur: Pterodactyl 1- digit divisor into 3-digit dividend
8. Dinosaur: Stegosaurus 1- digit divisor into 3-digit dividend with remainders
9. Dinosaur: Desmatosuchus - Division - 1- digit divisor into 3-digit dividend with remainders
10. Dinosaur: Dimetrodon - Division - 1- digit divisor into 4-digit dividend
11. Dinosaur: Archaeopteryx - Division - 1- digit divisor into 4-digit dividend
12. Dinosaur: Ankylosaurus - Division - 1- digit divisor into 4-digit dividend
. . . as always, samples of BEST SELLING and NEW products
© Jean VanDerford and John VanDerford for Teaching Stuff Place
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ . . . ENJOY . . . FREE QUOTE SERIES FOR YOUR CLASSROOM . . . ♥
Each Packet has 24 Quotes in Frames . . . FREEBIES . . . Grades 3,4,5
Enjoy, ♥ ♥ ♥ Jean and John VanDerford
Teaching and Learning are Fun with Creative and Engaging Activities
RIDDLE SERIES Helps Students Improve Math Skills using riddles and clever characters.
Click here for SPOOKY MATH RIDDLES - Addition and Subtraction
Our goal is to make learning fun for kids. ♥ ♥ ♥
As always, we welcome your feedback and comments.
Please take time to review DINOSAUR DIVISION RIDDLES
and add your name to our followers.
NEWEST PRODUCTS with SKILLS IN FUN FORMATS
at Teaching Stuff Place
LOOK FOR . . . ACTIVITIES . . . SKILLS . . . FUN FORMATS from Teaching Stuff Place
Grammar . . . adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, verbs, nouns, pronouns, sentences, prepositions, subject-verb
Language . . . ABC order, writing prompts, spelling words, figurative language, idioms, metaphors, test prep, following directions, contractions, compounds, abbreviations, proofing, punctuation, synonyms, antonyms, rhyming, homophones, vocabulary, writing
Math Skills . . . addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, calculators, word problems, number patterns, fractions, shapes, money, time, place value
Formats . . . geometric designs, riddles, crossword puzzles, task cards, Scoot games, worksheets, lists, FLIPS, I have...Who has? Games, slides, discs, magic squares, ladders, color-coded, Color and Learn, color by number, fact triangles, word hunts, word searches, scrambled words, cut and paste, illustrations, art, test prep, No Prep
Themes . . . space, monsters, creatures, spooky, superheroes, clowns, dinosaurs, dragons, animals, insects, bugs, sports, fairy tales, plants, friendship, success, kindness, weather, mystery, butterflies
Seasons and Holidays . . . Begin School, Patriotic, Fall, Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Winter, Valentine Day, St. Patrick's Day, Spring, Summer
FREEBIES . . . Free Math, Multiplication, Quotes, Inspiration, Poem, Riddles, Language . . . Bonus Samples with Every Item!
... individualize .... differentiate ... engage ...
with products created by Jean VanDerford for Teaching Stuff Place