Also included in
- Reviewing DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis? Do your students need extra practice with all types of genetic crosses? Spice up your review activities using these fun Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Games. The number of new vocabulary words and problem solving skills presented to students in our scPrice $26.20Original Price $40.93Save $14.73
Review the vocabulary in your lessons on DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis using these fun Hidden Picture Reveal games. This resource is a set of three digital Google Sheets games that cover the structure of DNA, replication, transcription, and protein synthesis. The self-grading nature of the activity is perfect for review and reinforcement or even a different sort of homework assignment. This activity is designed to be used in Google Sheets and shared to your students via Google Classroom or to students own Drives. This resource is a paperless, digital review and reinforcement activity that must be completed on a laptop or iPad.
Printable worksheets are included to accompany the digital activity.
This activity consists of 3 games. Each game has 25 questions.
- Game 1: DNA and Replication
- Game 2: RNA and Transcription
- Game 3: Translation and Protein Synthesis
Please note the following about this activity:
- Due to the nature of this activity, you will not be able to edit the questions or answers used in the activity.
TRY THIS FREE GAME FIRST!
To make sure this type of activity is a good fit for you and your students, download and try my free digital Metric Prefixes Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Game.
How does the activity work?
Students are given a list of 25 questions or problems in Google Sheets along with a hidden mystery picture. The student must type in the correct answer for each definition or problem. If the student types in the correct answer, the space in the Google Sheet will turn green and a piece of the hidden picture will be automatically revealed. If the student types in the wrong answer, the space will turn red, and the picture piece remains hidden. The answers must be spelled correctly, which is an added benefit of the activity.
What is included in your download folder?
- Links to Three Hidden Picture Review Games in Google Sheets
- Printable Student Worksheets (No Word Banks)
- Printable Student Worksheets (With Word Banks)
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Teacher Guide to Google Apps
- Chart of messenger RNA codons and amino acids
The number of new vocabulary words and science skills presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice using the terms, definitions, and problems in a chapter or unit. This activity provides a fun way to study and review the vocabulary used in lessons on DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis. Best of all, students get immediate feedback when they type in an answer. The hidden picture will not be revealed when incorrect answers are entered.
Like this activity and want more? Click the links below to view my other Hidden Picture Reveal Games:
- Dimensional Analysis
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Lab Safety Rules
- Identification of Lab Equipment - Set of 3 Games
- The Scientific Method
- Science Skills Bundle - Set of 9 Games
- Matter and Change - Set of 2 Games
- Introduction to Biology - Set of 2 Games
- The Microscope
- Biochemistry - Set of 4 Games
- Introduction to Biology and Biochemistry Bundle - Set of 7 Games
- DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cellular Respiration - 3 Game Set
- Cell Structure (Organelles) - Set of 4 Games
- Cell Division (Mitosis and Meiosis) - Set of 3 Games
- Photosynthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cell Physiology Bundle - Set of 13 Games
- Fungi Kingdom - Set of 3 Games
- Plant Kingdom - Set of 4 Games
- Genetics Vocabulary - Set of 3 Games
- Monohybrid Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Dihybrid Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Incomplete Dominance, Codominance, Multiple Alleles - Set of 3 Games
- Sex Linked Genetics Practice Problems - Set of 2 Games
- Pedigree Tables - Set of 2 Games
- DNA, RNA, Protein Synthesis, and Genetics Bundle - Set of 17 Games
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store: