1. Roll the di, land on a picture and question, then answer it by while replacing the D.O with the D.O. pronoun.
2. Two different boards. One is to place D.O. pronouns in one-verb sentences. The other is for placing them in two-verb sentences.
3. AT LAST, A BOARD GAME THAT THE ENTIRE CLASS CAN PLAY AT THE SAME TIME!
4. Why pay $30 for ONE board for 5 players, when you can print out multiple boards? Now 4 or 5 players can play on each board, so 20 or 30 students can play at once.
5. To set up the game, all you need is scissors and tape.
6. Earn the most money, after the allotted time, and you're the winner.
7. A great way to use lots of Spanish, and almost no English.
8. Students love the competition, and forget that they're practicing, using, and improving their Spanish.
9. Dice and pawns/tokens not included.
10. I've done the legwork, planning, and perfecting; so you don't have to.