Are you reading Donavan's Word Jar by Monalisa DeGross? If so, use this book companion resource is just what you need for guided reading groups, book clubs, or literature groups.
Your students will love these activities and you can focus your time on discussions, not lesson plans.
- READER RESPONSE NOTEBOOK
- VOCABULARY Word Wall Cards
- WORD WORK lessons
- BECOME a WORD COLLECTOR Activity
- EXTENSION ACTIVITIES
- ANSWER KEYS
Need a digital version too?
I encourage you to check out the PREVIEWS to see sample pages.
Here's What Teachers Are Saying:
- Made planning for my guided reading group SO much easier! Thank you!!"
- "This was a highly engaging resource! The students loved it! Plus, it aligned with the standards! Great resource! I will definitely use this again in the future. "
- "We're reading Donavan's Jar and this is such a great resource. It really compliments the lessons and allows for beautiful extensions using words."
- Because of Winn Dixie
- The Giraffe, the Pelly and Me
- Candy Corn Contest
- Leah's Pony
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you find this resource beneficial in your classroom.
Please remember that these activities are for just you and your students.
If you would like a copy of this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at a great discounted price.
Electronic distribution is limited to SINGLE classroom use only. Do not post this product electronically in ANY form. Do not copy or sell any part of this product. To do so violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Copyright © Alison Monk All rights reserved the author.
The Literacy Garden LLC
For more ideas and teacher tips:
♥ The Literacy Garden is committed to designing resources that help students grow in ELA proficiency and become successful readers and writers. I'd love to hear how this resource worked with your class!