Spanish word study for syllables with consonant blend /DR/. You will have the following for teaching "trabadas" dra dre dri dro dru.
* Teacher pacing chart for teaching vowels, consonants and syllables in Spanish
* Student ABC and Syllable Charts for writing
* Phonemic Awareness activities
* Word flashcards
* Consonant blend syllable flashcards
* Phonics Handwriting Sheets
* Center Word Work Worksheets and Games
* Notebook sorting page in both color and black line
* Board Game to practice writing the words from the week
* Puzzle game for building words from syllables
This product can be used in Dual Language classrooms as an intervention, or in Bilingual classrooms as a phonics resource in Spanish. For a complete bundle of 12 weeks worth of material to teach consonant blends you can purchase them from my store.
I recommend teaching direct syllables in Spanish first before teaching consonant blends in Spanish. You can purchase all of the direct syllables from my store, "¡Silabas fantásticas!".
Like my page on facebook for more updates!
Cindy's Bilingual Box