Also included in
- This listing is a bundle packet created for distance learning. There are seven drama lessons-sound design, set design, costume design, stage properties design, play reading analysis, growth mindset and personality profile. This bundle packet (with a discounted bundle within it!) can be used for some$32.80$44.50Save $11.70
- Save 10%! Here is a bundle (481 pages) of theater lessons and units created especially for high school. Theater classes can be more than scenes, improvisation and monologues. There is a plethora of exciting theater subjects our high school students appreciate and enjoy learning. A teacher could as$126.45$141.50Save $15.05
This drama assignment focuses on play reading, analysis, presentation and design. Students read a play, answer questions considering the play from three different viewpoints and finish with an oral presentation about the play for their peers. This assignment was created for high school students, however it could be adapted for middle grade students. It could be an assignment which continues throughout a semester or over a shorter amount of time.
A teacher could use this with students who are distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
There are three ways you can use this product:
1) As it stands
2) Dividing up the pages-If you need help with sending home a learning pack, check out: "Selecting Pages for Home Learning Pack"
https://commoncoreconnectionusa.blogspot.com/ If you need to just get one page out of a multi page PDF, you can choose "print to PDF" as a print option and then just select the pages(s) you want in that new document. Then it'll prompt you to save the PDF as a new document with just that one or so pages extracted.
3) You can use this PDF resource to create an activity that students can complete on a device. Select the red button above in the right column which says Create Digital Activity.
Here is a google classroom version. Play Analysis for the Google Classroom
The Product includes:
- Letter to Teacher
- Project Assignment--What is Expected in the Assignment
- Play Analysis Questions--as a Producer, Director and Designer
- Play Titles--
- Rubric (FULLY EDITABLE)
- Exit Slip prompts for 5 days--Questions are Provided for Each Day
- Source Page
This unique and engaging product was created by an award winning, veteran drama teacher of 38 years.
For more Dramamommaspeaks Products, go to:
"Such a marvelous bundle full of unique lessons to teach technical aspects to high school students."
"Excellent activity. This is comprehensive and includes a lot of variety."
"This is such an original and creative drama unit. It is extremely thorough and has everything I need. I think you covered all the bases. Excellent resource, I highly recommend.
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
You may need these products: