Also included in
- Perfect for the new teacher or those looking for unique and innovative resources. This bundle (265 pages) has everything you need to teach a drama class for a semester, quarter or month (depending upon how many times you see your students.) I created these lessons for my own classes and used them fo$50.40$76.00Save $25.60
- BUNDLEThese seven drama lessons and units (163 pages) use fairy tales as the focus. In particular, students learn about set and costume design, tableau, stage makeup, stage properties AND participate in a class play, The Brave Little Tailor. Plus, they have the opportunity to be designers themselv$26.72$46.50Save $19.78
- 10% OFF! Back to School can be a stressful but exciting time, especially for new teachers. his is long enough for a semester, too! It includes TEN drama/theater units, lessons, exercises and activities to start your school year with a "yay!" Time tested and created by an award winning drama teach$41.40$57.50Save $16.10
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over th$193.50$268.75Save $75.25
PART OF A BUNDLE Looking for something engaging for the beginning of the school year in your drama class? Tableau is a theater component which is fun, engaging and a super way to begin a drama class. This lesson is also a part of a bundle on fairy tales which can be used for an entire month!
In addition, a teacher could assign this lesson to those students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
The product contains:
- Warm up Exercise
- What is Tableau
- Why Teach Tableau
- Teacher's Script
- Extension Activities
- Cool Down Exercise
Comprehensive? You bet.
Time tested by award winning drama teacher of thirty-five years.
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
Check out other Dramamommaspeaks products at:
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Famous Artist Lin Manuel Miranda
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
Sedna, an Inuit Tale
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
Costume Designs with Fairy Tales
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short coment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.