Also included in
- BUNDLE! These elements of drama lessons study costume design, storytelling, tableau and movement use super heroes as their focus! These are great in an elementary gifted class or middle school drama class. In addition, a teacher could adapt and assign these lessons to students distance learning #$9.75$14.50Save $4.75
- SAVE 20%! This bundle contains SEVEN different lessons on costume design and gives your students an opportunity to study costume design and to be costume designers. These are great for the busy teacher. I've put it all together for you! These are great for a middle school or through high school d$35.24$39.25Save $4.01
- This listing is a bundle packet created for distance learning. There are 6 drama lessons-play writing, costume design, set design, play study guide and personality profile. This bundle packet can be used as an for someone home-bound, intervention, as homework, or given after dismissal for extra pra$21.70$32.75Save $11.05
- BUNDLE! Save 10% This product teaches about costume design for Halloween characters. It gives students an opportunity to be costume designers as well. Plus, I've included super hero masks to accompany the lesson and assignments. Included in this product: • Letter to Teacher• The History of Cos$9.00$10.00Save $1.00
- Save 20% With Halloween approaching, this is a great bundle to teach. This week-long product teaches about movement, tableau, storytelling and costume design for super hero characters. It gives students an opportunity to be costume designers as well. Plus, I've included super hero mask templates$15.40$18.00Save $2.60
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over th$241.43$268.25Save $26.82
IMPROVED! Who doesn’t like super heroes? This two-day lesson on costume design is focused on super heroes and their unusual costumes. It gives your students an opportunity be costume designers and learn all about the profession. Suitable for students in grades 4 to 7, the product is broken down for two class periods, although it could be used for a one day exploration of the subject. Students in art classes, drama, and gifted students love this lesson.
In addition, a teacher could assign this lesson to students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
Students learn about:
- The History of Costume Design
- The Rationale for Teaching Costume Design
- The Rationale for Teaching About Super Heroes
- Teacher's Script for Lecture including a slide presentation
- Materials List
- Source & Video link list including Super Hero movie clips
- A Warm-up—engaging and creative
- Qualities of a Super Hero--flyer
- Two Assignments--one drawing and one creative writing
- Student Writing Examples
Follow me: Dramamommaspeaks
Created by an award-winning veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years. Enjoy!
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would! Follow me
For more products of mine, go to:Dramamommaspeaks Store
Review of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.