Also included in
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$84.20$105.25Save $21.05
This fun lesson focuses on a play-writing exercise--the monologue and beginning acting. Students select an object indicative of the Easter holiday which the teacher provides from this lesson and write a monologue speaking as or using the object. Then, they design the object on their own paper and perform their monologue. Students don't even realize they are studying play-writing. Just copy and go! #DistanceLearningTPT
This lesson could be used for distance learning students.
This lesson was created for a creative dramatics, introduction to theater or creative writing class in Language Arts.
If you are hosting an open house for your students' parents, this would be a nice performance for them to see.
The product includes:
- Letter to teacher with directions for the lesson
- Teacher's script-what I say and how I say it
- Six design pages— three in color and three in black and white
- Monologue examples
- Video clip example
- Extension Activities
Comprehensive? You bet!
Created by an award-winning, veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years.
Reviews of Dramamommaspeaks Products:
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
"What a fun drama for students! I love that you have provided roles for an entire class! Thank you for sharing this engaging resource! My students are going to have so much fun!"
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, go to: Dramamommaspeaks
Check out these products: