Also included in
- BUNDLE: Save!!! In this Halloween themed bundle there is at least a week's worth of activities: creating a COSTUME DESIGN with Halloween characters, TABLEAU with a scary story and producing a SOUND EFFECTS scene suitable for any Halloween celebration. Easy set up for the teacher and a time saver$9.50$10.75Save $1.25
- ELEMENTS OF DRAMA GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for elementary and middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Included in this bundle:1 play--perfect for the end of the semester before the winter holiday1 biography (Lin Manuel M$15.20$20.75Save $5.55
- SAVE 20% BY PURCHASING A BUNDLE! Fall is a special time of year. One of my favorite days, of course, is Halloween. Older students enjoy celebrating it, too. This bundle includes EIGHT lessons, a unit and three plays which strengthen cooperative learning, reading, writing, speaking, listening AND$37.30$44.00Save $6.70
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$84.20$105.25Save $21.05
These elements of drama lessons focus on sound effects using Halloween as your theme! Students learn about Foley engineers, create a sound effect scene, use sound effects and work cooperatively in small groups to produce a scary scene for their classmates. This was created for students in grades 6-9, however gifted students in grade 5 can enjoy this, too. Part of two bundles: Big Halloween Theme and also Halloween Exercises
The product includes:
- letter to teacher
- teacher's script--what I say and how I say it
- suggested sound effects for the lesson
- Foley engineers and their responsibilities to a production
- links to video clips demonstrating how to be a Foley engineer
Time tested by award winning veteran drama teacher of 38 years, your students will LOVE learning about sound effects.
Do you follow me? If not, please do! Follow me
Check out my store at: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is a wonderful storytelling activity! You have included thorough, informative instructions too, which makes this a quality resource."
“WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS!”
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.