Also included in
- BUNDLE AND SAVE!! This winter bundle (144 pages, 7 products) is suitable for upper elementary through middle school. Students perform one of two plays, study sound, costume, tableau and stage properties all centered around winter. Plus: You receive a BONUS Costume Design lesson on holiday parade$20.00$25.50Save $5.50
- 20% OFF! This bundle (111 pages) has EVERYTHING you need for teaching about drama using a Christmas or holiday theme. Study stage properties, costume design, tableau, sound effects and end it with a really fun two-day lesson on the beloved musical, A Christmas Story! And...….there's a BONUS LESSO$16.00$21.25Save $5.25
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$84.20$105.25Save $21.05
These components of theater focus on sound effects using the holidays as your theme! Students learn about Foley engineers, create a sound effect scene, use sound effects and work cooperatively in small groups to produce a holidays sound scene for their classmates.
The product includes:
- letter to teacher
- teacher's script--what I say and how I say it!
- suggested sound effects materials for the lesson
- Foley engineers and their responsibilities to a production
- links to video clips demonstrating how to be a Foley engineer
Comprehensive? You bet.
Time tested by award winning veteran drama teacher of 38 years, your students will LOVE learning about sound effects.
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will: FOLLOW ME
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, check out my store at:
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Storytelling with Student Created Pictures
"This is a wonderful storytelling activity! You have included thorough, informative instructions too, which makes this a quality resource."
Costume Design with Nutcracker Ballet Characters
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Elements of Drama: Stage Properties
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.