Also included in
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$80.00$100.00Save $20.00
St. Patrick's Day fun! This one-day lesson about stage properties (with St. Patrick's Day as the focus) is suitable for upper elementary and middle school students. It is engaging, fun and unique.
Students learn about stage properties, view video examples, take notes, team up with a classmate and use their imaginations!
- Warm Up
- Teacher's Script--what I say and how I say it!
- Stage properties categories and the reasons they are labeled as such
- Short quiz
- Quiz key
- Cooperative learning assignment
Field tested by an award winning veteran drama teacher of 38 years, this exercise is a winner!
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, check out: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Do you follow me? If not, I hope you will. Follow Me
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Storytelling with Student Created Pictures
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
Costume Design lesson with Fairy Tale Characters
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
Drama Lesson: Tableau with Halloween Theme
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.