Also included in
- DRAMA LESSONS GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for upper elementary and lower middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Included in this bundle:1 play, perfect for the winter/spring months (Large Cast)1 famous artist biography (DePrice $22.68Original Price $31.50Save $8.82
- BUNDLE AND SAVE!! This winter bundle (144 pages, 7 products) is suitable for upper elementary through middle school. Students perform one of two plays, study sound, costume, tableau and stage properties all centered around winter. Plus: You receive a BONUS Costume Design lesson on holiday paradePrice $16.00Original Price $27.25Save $11.25
- 20% OFF! This bundle (111 pages) has EVERYTHING you need for teaching about drama using a Christmas or holiday theme. Study stage properties, costume design, tableau, sound effects and end it with a really fun two-day lesson on the beloved musical, A Christmas Story! And...….there's a BONUS LESSOPrice $17.12Original Price $26.75Save $9.63
Looking for lessons about tableau and movement focused on holiday activities as the theme? This exercise is suitable for elementary and middle school students. This is a great lesson to use the week before winter break!
The product contains:
- Teacher's Script—what I say and how I say it!
- Ideas for Inspiration
- Extension activities
Comprehensive? You bet.
Time tested by award winning drama teacher. This lesson will be a great way to send off your students for their holiday vacation.
Do you follow me: FOLLOW ME
Check out other Dramamommaspeaks products at:
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"WOW! WHAT an AWESOME Resource!!!! Thanks for providing the questions, the links, a couple of different teaching options. This could be a great sub plan, but I know every teacher wants to do this lesson for themselves. Love that you finished with a great tweet from L M Miranda. Kids are gonna love THIS."
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.