Also included in
- BUNDLE: Save!!! In this Halloween themed bundle there is at least a week's worth of activities: creating a COSTUME DESIGN with Halloween characters, TABLEAU with a scary story and producing a SOUND EFFECTS scene suitable for any Halloween celebration. Easy set up for the teacher and a time saver$9.50$10.75Save $1.25
- SAVE 20% BY PURCHASING A BUNDLE! Fall is a special time of year. One of my favorite days, of course, is Halloween. Older students enjoy celebrating it, too. This bundle includes EIGHT lessons, a unit and three plays which strengthen cooperative learning, reading, writing, speaking, listening AND$37.30$44.00Save $6.70
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$80.00$100.00Save $20.00
This lesson integrates Halloween into the learning of tableau which makes it fun and unique. Tableau is an important element of drama and easy to learn. Included in the lesson are two extension activities in case the teacher wants to make a longer lesson out of it. This was created for students in grades 6-7, however gifted students in grades 4 and 5 may enjoy this, too. Part of two bundles: Big Halloween Theme and also Halloween Exercises (Save Money!)
Letter to Teacher
- Rational to Teaching Tableau
- History of Tableau
- Teacher's Script
- Halloween character list
- Links to alternative activity for inspiration
- Sculpture example
- Cool Down Exercise: MY version of a popular exercise
- Evaluation and alternative activities
Field tested by an award winning veteran drama teacher, this exercise is a winner!
Check out my other Dramamommaspeaks products at: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of Other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.