- Multiple Choice & Open Response Format (64 cards total)
- Perfect for differentiation
- Use for literacy centers, test prep or bell ringers
- Fulfills common core standards R.L.1
Teach the challenging skill of drawing conclusions and inference with these 32 cards! Use them orally in small groups, or individually as a writing assignment at a literacy center. Another option is to use one card at a time with the entire class. Students can answer on the attached answer sheet OR on notebook paper.
ZIP file includes the following (.pdf format):
- 32 multiple choice cards in full and 1/4 page (task card) format
- 32 open response cards in full and 1/4 page (task card) format
- Student answer sheet (MC & OR) format
- ANSWER KEY included
These cards will print in color or grayscale. Simply print and cut. Print on card stock or laminate to use them again and again. You can store and distribute cards using a baggie, or you can hole-punch a corner of each card and put them on a ring or strong.
These cards address CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.1 for grades 3, 4,5 & 6
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.1 refers to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.