This is a fun game for any dog lover. The Dachshund is perfect to practice your tens and ones.
This pack includes:
1. Two Place value posters a colour and a black and white version. You can laminate and write on or photocopy to make your own problems.
2. 20 - Make a dog puzzle – match the ten and ones to make the correct number and a complete dog.
3. 13 - Match the place value dogs, base ten blocks and numbers. A three way puzzle or choose which aspect to focus on ten base blocks and numbers or place value and numbers.
4. 2 - What’s the value of my dog worksheet?
5. Memory game (by matching a number or base blocks or place value)
6. Plus any other way that you can think of…
Perfect for Math Centers.
Please enjoy and don't forget to leave some feedback.