Daily 5 Listening Center QR Codes comes with everything you need to have your pre-readers listen to storybooks during the listening center. After purchasing, you will be directed to a Google Doc that contains instructions as well as the download link for the center.
The only thing students will need during this activity is an iPad, old phone, iPod, a QR Code Reader (I have suggested one in the document), and Internet. I have included an activity worksheet for the student to use when they are finished listening to the book!
In order to use this lesson, you must have:
• Access to the Internet
• Google account is needed (either personal or work)
• Instructions on how to use the lesson are found on slide 2
• On slide 3, 4, and 5 there are cut outs to help your little ones scan the QR
• The files are for a single classroom use only by the teacher who purchased the
lesson from my TPT account
• Please do not share the lesson with fellow teachers, on forums, the Internet or
paper copies with anyone besides your students
• Other teachers will need to visit my TPT site to purchase the lesson and gain access
Thank you for your purchase! I hope that you and your students enjoy the “Daily 5 Listening Center QR Code” lesson. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me on Teachers Pay Teachers. I will be adding new products to my TPT store and invite you to come back and check things out!
Find me on Social Media and follow my professional pages:
I taught computer science for 10 years and now I am a Technology Integration Specialist. I love working with teachers and students and helping them integrate technology into their daily
Thank you to the Screen Actor's Guild and Storyline Online for the videos.