This is a calendar ActivInspire flipchart I put together and use in my own classroom.
*note: I used KG and Hello Fonts. If you download this and do not have these fonts already installed it will alter the fonts. You can edit the text however you choose.
1. Heart contains link to our school's Morning Announcement page and our classroom rules.
2. Attendance- You can place individual pictures of your students around the outside of the heart. When we have a student not in school, we place their picture inside the heart and sing to them "We wish you well, We wish you well ___ is not here today, We with him/her/them well". When everyone is in present we sing "We're all here today. We're all here today. It's a great day here today. We're all here today".
3. Days of the Week- Includes web links to Days of the Week songs. You can also sing the pictured items for the days "Sunny Sunday, Moana Monday, Turtle Tuesday, Wall-e Wednesday, Thumbs Up Thursday, Frozen Friday, Star Wars Saturday". You can drag the text box 'Today is' and place it in the box that matches the day. You can also drag a copy of each day to match up with 'Yesterday was' and 'Tomorrow will be'.
4. Months of the Year. Drag circle to month. Click on the name of the month to send you to the calendar for that month.
5-16. Calendar Months. clicking on the day reveals a different picture creating different patterns for each month.
17. Days in School
18. Weather Graph
19. Morning Message ( I include pictures of books we're reading for the week, learning objective, links to alphabet videos)
20-22. We don't do all of these at once. You can use these as transition or review activities.
20. Alphabet Chart. Clicking on the letters will reveal pictures of things that begin with the corresponding letter. (I used the same pictures that go along with Fountas & Pinnell). Clicking on the 'Alphabet Chart' text will link you to the alphamotion song.
21. 100 Chart. This includes video links ( If you haven't noticed already we do a lot of singing in my classroom)
22. 2D & 3D Shapes.
I hope you're able to use this in your classrooms as I do my own! Please let me know what you think! I enjoy receiving your feedback. :)