Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
16.36 MB | 145 pages
Daily Calendar Activities for the Entire School Year!
Here’s a great way to have your students stay engaged during calendar time each day, while also providing the opportunity for students to review math related skills! This product contains activities for all twelve months of the year. Two differentiated calendar activity templates are provided so you can best meet the learning needs of your students. These activities can easily be set up for your students using manila file folders. Be sure to click on the preview button to see an example of this must-have classroom resource!
Each day, students can:
• Write the date in two different formats
• Tell the day of the week “Today”, “Yesterday”, and “Tomorrow”
• Track the daily weather
• Record the daily temperature using a thermometer as a number line
• Record the number of days in school
• Draw the number of days in school using coin values
• Answer the calendar/math question of the day
• Create a temperature line graph
• Complete a weather bar graph
• Cut and paste weather icons onto their own personal calendar
• Folder Cover Pages for each month of the year (monthly theme-based)
• Two differentiated daily calendar activity templates
• Monthly student calendar and weather templates
• Monthly temperature line graphs
• Monthly weather bar graphs
• Cut-and-paste weather icon pictures
• 36 calendar question of the day posters (8 ½’ x 11’)
• A blank version of the calendar question of the day (so you have the option to customize your own calendar questions)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive updates about this store. I happily post all new products at Half-Price for the first 48 hours!