Also included in
- These activities use real photos and are great for Autism, Special Ed, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, ESL. The bundle includes boom cards that are very useful in the first weeks of going back to school online. There are activities for improving vocabulary on school topics, "all about me", dai$7.25$14.50Save $7.25
- This packet includes great special education resources (seasonal activities included) for teletherapy due to school closures. I hope these activities will be of great help for teachers and parents while their children stay at home. The boom cards use real photos and work great for Autism, Special Ed$118.50$237.00Save $118.50
No Print No Prep Activity for Autism, Special Ed, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, ESL, great for teletherapy while working with students at home due to school closures. The students have to type in the date, the day, the month, the year, the season, the weather and how they feel.
❤️Questions are read aloud!❤️
Click here for Printable Daily Chart.
The cards were created on the Boom Learning℠ platform. They’re easy for young students to use and very versatile - they can be played on any tablet, computer, Chromebook, or laptop!
Why use BOOM Cards?
* They are no prep and no print.
* They work on iPads, computers, laptops.
* Kids stay engaged with interactive activities.
* They provide more practice in a fun way.
What do you need in order to use Boom?
- A computer, laptop or tablet.
- An internet browser.
- An internet connection that students can use on a computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard to access the games.
How do I download or access these materials?
When you purchase this resource, you’ll receive a PDF download. Inside the PDF you will find directions and a link to click.
You’ll click the link to add each deck to your Boom library (if you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to set up a free one when you click the link).
What are BOOM Cards?
Boom Cards live in the cloud. They can't be printed. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. You open a Boom Learning account to play them (to protect the children). Create Fast Play pins to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Facebook
LEAVE FEEDBACK AND RECEIVE TPT CREDIT!
Dear buyer, I wanted to remind you about the fact that you can build up TPT credit by leaving feedback on my products. You can submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to My Purchases for a list of what you have bought in the past. Next to each title you`ll find a Leave Feedback button. If you click and leave a rating and comment you`ll receive the credit. Then go to TPT Credits to learn how to redeem your credits on future purchases!
BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY STORE!
Being a follower of my store you`ll learn about my new products, sales, and discounts! Become my follower by clicking on the green star on any of my pages and receive email updates in your TPT inbox.