Also included in
- Identifying feelings and emotions is a crucial part of Back to School, but continues to support self-regulation and classroom management throughout the year! This bundle normalizes feelings and big emotions by introducing big emotions, getting students to connect through their experiences and games$25.00$29.20Save $4.20
Spend time this Back to School on identifying feelings and emotions and coping skills, as an investment in classroom community, self-regulation and classroom management. This feelings check-in set is perfect for the first week of school and includes: wearable check-ins, a corresponding check-in page and a reflective coloring book. This big emotions set is a good fit for counseling groups, lunch bunch or to support self-regulation in your homeroom.
- Wearable visual check-ins with emojis (a watch & a backstage pass)
- Emojis to indicate mood on the wearable check-ins, using hook and loop dots
- A reflection page so students can explain why they chose the emoji they did
- A coloring book that goes through, "A time when I felt..."
- A buddy-song suggestion from a fabulous artist SOON TO BE RELEASED that complements the theme (more details inside)
Please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or need any accommodations!
Looking for more like this? Try:
Follow me and receive notifications when I have sales & post new products!