Bundle and Save! Give your students the ultimate bilingual tool kit for daily classroom interaction beginning on the first day! Every student in your class will develop a common foundation for interactive communication and they will reference and use these expressions over and over throughout the year. All activities can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
What is included (.PDF files):
• 20 bilingual “Useful questions”
• 18 bilingual “Other expressions for communication”
• 39 bilingual “Useful informal commands
• Fill-in classroom expressions worksheet handout for seat work
• Multiple practice and review fill-in worksheet handouts for seat work (questions, commands and other useful expressions)
• Expression matching activity
• Informal commands verb writing practice categorized by “ar”, “er”, and “ir”
• Commands practice sentences fill-in worksheet (open-ended)
• Answer keys with different format options for the document camera or smartboard
• Question vocabulary bilingual word bank
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Teacher instructions and procedures
The activities also include two worksheet sets for practice and expression reinforcement. There are two format versions of the keys, one is an 18 font and one is a for a teacher hard copy with answers (or handout) in a 10 font. Many of these expressions were added to the list by popular demand with student input and your students will soon want to add their favorites as well.
You may purchase the sections individually or as a bundled product.
- Section #1 = 20 Questions plus 18 Other Expressions
- Section #2 = 39 Commands
- Bundled product is discounted and includes both Section #1 and #2 plus
2 practice worksheets.
Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands. Thank you for visiting my store!
Please see my other related resources below:
Classroom Communication Guidelines
Bilingual Classroom Object Vocabulary Reference
Bilingual Question Vocabulary Reference
Bilingual Question Reference #1
Bilingual Command Reference #2
Classroom Object Images Task Cards PPT Bundle
Success In Class Question and Response Interactive Prompt Card