Decimal Place Value for Daily Practice contains a Common Core aligned Daily Decimal printable. For each decimal, students illustrate, place on a number line, compare using inequality symbols, write in word form, write in expanded form, list equivalent fractions, list equivalent decimals, round to the nearer tenth, find the missing addend to equal a sum of one, add one, add one tenth, and subtract one tenth.
This resource is included in my Decimal Centers
Checkout the preview for a closer look!
Ideas for use:
• Select a new decimal each day. Each day, have students answer the daily decimal questions for one decimal as a part of their morning routine or bell work.
• To save copies, give students a copy of the daily decimal printable on page 6 to keep in their math journals. Each day, students may glue one of the grids from page 7 in their journals, and then answer number 1. Questions 2-12 may be written in students journals.
• Display daily decimal printable on an interactive whiteboard for whole class discussions.
• Laminate or place printable in a sheet protector to use with dry erase markers.
• Write a specific decimal in the daily decimal box then make copies and use as an assessment.
You may also like the following decimal resources:
Decimals: Ordering Decimals
Decimals: Decimal Printables
Decimals: Dividing Decimals
Decimals: Daily Decimal
Decimals: Decimal Printables Thousanths
Decimals: Decimal Printables Bundle
Decimals: Visual Decimals Number Lines
Decimals: Decimal Centers
Decimals: Adding Decimals
Decimals: Decimal Printables set 2