Also included in
- Give students their Daily Dose of Math vocabulary for all 5 Common Core math domains, with this Bundled set of slideshows and posters prescribed by "Dr. Mathematica." Students learn a word of the day that you choose. The PowerPoint slideshow allows you to choose and type the word of the day into the$20.00$26.00Save $6.00
Give students their Daily Dose of Math vocabulary for the domain, Number & Operations in Base Ten, prescribed by "Dr. Mathematica." Students learn a word of the day that you choose. The PowerPoint slideshow allows you to choose and type the word of the day into the slide, then move the slide into the order you want, save-as, and you're ready for the week! Also included is a daily student worksheet where students write the definition, give an example, and create a word problem about the day's word. Prepare the slideshow ahead of time, save, and you're ready for the month! Organization of words learned is simple with tips included.
The set includes ALL 3rd grade Number & Operations in Base Ten Common Core math vocabulary words (and then some more that I added that are important for third graders to know).
PowerPoint Slideshow: slides
You will choose the word each day. Use the slide sorter view and move the day's word slide in between the title and ending slide.
2 formats for you to use which format you prefer:
- 1) Today’s word is…..
- 2) Monday’s Word is…, Tuesday’s Word is, Wednesday's Word - to Friday's word
To keep you organized, when you’ve used the slides, move the used words between the red slides and word still to be mastered between the green slides. Easy organization! You’ll use this set year after year!
Math Word Wall Posters: 50 posters
The full-page size PDF math word wall posters are colorful and designed to be readable from across the room and are great projected full size on your screen. The posters give the word, definition in kid-friendly language, and a visual. Students will refer to the posters all the time. For smaller posters, print in reduced size!
Students will write the word, give the definition and make up a math problem showing use of the word. The worksheet is in black & white, full page format (8.5x11" size).
Teacher directions, hints and tips are included with visuals showing you how to use this great set.
Number & Operations in Base Ten Domain Words: 27 words
add/addition, algorithm, compose, dec- /deci- (decagon, decahedron, decade, decathlon, decimal, deciliter, decimeter), decimal, decimal point, digit, dividend, divisible, divisor, expanded form, multiple, multiply/multiplication, number sense, numeral, operation, period, place value, Roman Numerals, round/rounding, skip count, standard form, subtract, whole number, word form
• PowerPoint Slideshow – “A Daily Dose of Math Vocabulary”
• Posters (full page size): Number & Operations in Base Ten domain vocabulary
• 3rd Grade CCSS-M list of all Number & Operations in Base Ten Domain words & extra words included with standard numbers
• Teacher notes, tips, and slideshow directions with screenshots
• Daily Dose Student Recording Sheet with questions – Full size
- MS PowerPoint (to use the slideshow & slideshow sorter)
- Adobe Reader (for PDFs)
- An uncompress/unzip program to download the file from TpT
Enjoy your daily dose of math vocabulary!
3rd Grade Common Core Math Slideshow & Posters Set: Number & Operations in Base Ten
OTHER MATH PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: