Also included in
- Give students their Daily Dose of Math vocabulary for all 5 Common Core math domains, with this Bundled set of slideshows and posters prescribed by "Dr. Mathematica." Students learn a word of the day that you choose. The PowerPoint slideshow allows you to choose and type the word of the day into the$20.00$26.00Save $6.00
Give students their Daily Dose of Math vocabulary for the domain, Number & Operations - Fractions, prescribed by "Dr. Mathematica." Students learn a word of the day that you choose. The PowerPoint slideshow allows you to choose and type the word of the day into the slide, then move the slide into the order you want, save-as, and you're ready for the week! Also included is a daily student worksheet where students write the definition, give an example, and create a word problem about the day's word. Prepare the slideshow ahead of time, save, and you're ready for the month! Organization of words learned is simple with tips included.
The set includes ALL 3rd grade Number & Operations - Fractions Common Core math vocabulary words (and then some more that I added that are important for third graders to know).
PowerPoint Slideshow: 48 slides
You will choose the word each day. Use the slide sorter view and move the day's word slide in between the title and ending slide.
2 formats for you to use which format you prefer:
- 1) Today’s word is…..
- 2) Monday’s Word is…, Tuesday’s Word is, Wednesday's Word - to Friday's word
To keep you organized, when you’ve used the slides, move the used words between the red slides and word still to be mastered between the green slides. Easy
Math Word Wall Posters - Number & Operations-Fractions: 31 definitions - 49 posters
The full-page size PDF math word wall posters are colorful and designed to be readable from across the room and are great projected full size on your screen. The posters give the word, definition in kid-friendly language, and a visual. Students will refer to the posters all the time.
Students will write the word, give the definition and make up a math problem showing use of the word. The worksheet is in black & white, full page format (8.5x11" size).
Teacher directions, hints and tips are included with visuals showing you how to use this great set. A listing with the words alphabetically with standard numbers is also included.
Number & Operations - Fractions Words: 31 definitions - 49 posters
Algorithm, common denominator, compare, denominator, eighth, endpoint, equal/equals/equally, equivalent/equivalence, equivalent fraction, fifth, fourth, fraction, fraction model, greater than, half/halves, interval, length, less than, multiple, number line, numerator, partition, point, quantity, reduce, sixth, symbol, tenth, third, twelfths, whole number
• PowerPoint Slideshow – “A Daily Dose of Math Vocabulary Number & Operations - Fractions"
• Posters: Number & Operations - Fractions Word Wall
• 3rd Grade CCSS-M list of all Number & Operations - Fractions domain words & extra words included with standard numbers
• Teacher notes, tips, and slideshow directions with screenshots
- MS PowerPoint (to use the slideshow & slideshow sorter)
- Adobe Reader (for PDFs)
- An uncompress/unzip program to download the file from TpT
Enjoy your daily dose of math vocabulary!
3rd Grade Common Core Math Posters & Slideshow Set: Number & Operations-Fractions
OTHER MATH PRODUCTS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: