This is not your average bell ringer! This series of daily editing offers:
• A scope and sequence. Most daily editing exercises are a collection of random errors.
• Cumulative practice. Each skill introduced is featured repeatedly throughout the year. Most grammar series present isolated skills and offer no opportunity for cumulative practice. For example, when students finish the noun unit, they forget about nouns.
• Flexible use. Use the sentence starters independently or as a great supplement to bring cohesion to isolated grammar instruction.
What is included:
• Thirty weeks of sentences to edit
• Study guides
• Monthly differentiated written assessment
• Instructional Powerpoint
• Instructions for material use
This daily editing series has been very successful in developing and reinforcing important writing skills from the basics to the most sophisticated grammar concepts.
You might also like Daily Edit: Middle School for grades 5-8.