Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Check in with students using these READY TO GO Daily Check In Google forms! This HOLIDAY bundle includes Monday-Friday. Target students social emotional needs. Students do not need a Google account to use this. Each form is set up with FIVE questions. Perfect for distance learning.
This bundle is GROWING to include holiday themes for the ENTIRE YEAR! Preorder & Save 20%! Any new forms are yours FREE!
- Your students DO NOT need Google to answer this form. Simply share the link through email, your website, or any educational platform. You can NOT convert this into a Microsoft Form - you must send it as a link. **
- This is a great way to view how students are doing each day!! The responses will be sorted into charts for quick view, or open to a spread sheet for a detailed view. It is quick and simple to use.
- Monday - Friday Google Forms in HOLIDAY THEMES
- This bundle is GROWING:
- Included Now:
- Fall / Thanksgiving
- Winter Holiday
- St. Patrick's Day (added 2/24)
- Easter (added 3/12)
- Each Form has 6 ready to go Questions
- Feelings (What zone are you in?)
- Daily Themed Question
- What did you do well yesterday?
- What can you do better today?
- Do you have anything to share?
- Do you have any questions for the teacher?
- Teacher's guide to using Forms
- Step by step instructions on how to use the file
- How to share with students
- How to edit questions
- How to view responses
This can work for Cavnas if your school allows it. Click here to read more & find out how to use it.
You must have a Google account to open this file. You will receive the link in the PDF file.
- Google Sites Starter Kit - Click Here
- Virtual Back to School Night - Editable Slides, Forms & Kit
- Daily Agenda Slides - Personalize
- Distance Learning Activities
- Social Distance Greetings - Editable to add your own avatars
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,