A set of binder dividers, activities and forms to keep your kids accountable during their Reader's Workshop time! I found that while I love the Daily 5, often I had just a few slipping through the cracks in terms of completing really authentic reading activities. My team worked together to come up with a binder system to keep kids accountable for their work, which we check once a week or during reading conferences.
This .pdf contains:
- Two choices of binder covers
- One divider label for each of the Daily 5 centers - read to self, read to someone, work on writing, listen to reading, word work
- Activity logs for the following centers - read to self, read to someone, word work
- Leveled reading response sheets (summary and choice board) for work on writing
- Listen to Reading log and rating chart
This is an unofficial adaptation of the Daily 5 by Gail Boushey & Joan Moser. This freebie is not endorsed by the 2 Sisters. For their official site, and for more information, visit: http://www.thedailycafe.com/ .