Daily grade one grammar practice that includes a teacher's edition manual, colorful information display pages, and student workbook pages can all be found in this download. This grade one grammar program includes a full year of grammar, capitalization, and conventions practice.
Each weekly lesson is designed for teacher-directed whole or small group instruction four days per week. Colorful Smart Board or projector friendly pages are designed to assist first graders in understanding high-level state and national standards. The accompanying student workbook pages provide your students with classroom practice pages as well as child-friendly homework pages for each lesson.
These lessons provide practice for 33 weeks of the school year.
Each grammar concept is covered for at least one week before a new standard is introduced to students. If you like an assessment component, simply use any week’s Day #4’s lesson as a test.
Each Week Includes:
• Complete step-by-step teacher instructions
• Multiple Smart Board display pages
• Daily practice workbook pages
• Answer key
• Sentence Work with Capitalization & Periods
• Action Verbs
• Subject-Verb Agreement
• Nouns – Common, Proper, Singular, & Plural
• Verbs – Linking
• Subject – Verb Agreement
• Pronouns – Subject & Object
• Subject – Pronoun Agreement
• Verb Tense
• Possessive Nouns
• Indefinite Pronouns
• Types of Sentences
All of the above standards are covered in this unique first grade grammar program.
***TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT***
Click on the preview button above to view the table of contents and practice lessons.
Along with the above program, I have also developed a variety of writing and language arts activity books that make teaching these lessons fun and effective. Please click on the links below to preview these activity books.
• Just Write: A Sentence
• Letters from Ted E. Bear - Friendly Letter Writing Activities
• Just Write: A Paragraph
• Just Conventions - Daily Grammar and Conventions Practice
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 3rd Grade
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 4rd Grade
• Daily Grammar Lesson Integrated with Science - 5rd Grade
• Teaching Research Skills
The writing activity books above all supplement my complete writing programs that schools throughout the country are using in order to develop outstanding writers school-wide. Please click on any of the links below to preview these programs.
• Kindergarten Writing Program
• 1st Grade Writing Program
• 2nd Grade Writing Program
• 3rd Grade Expository Writing Program
• 3rd Grade Narrative Writing Program
• Expository Writing for 4th - 6th Grade
• Narrative Writing for 4th - 6th Grade
• Visit My Website: WriteMath
• Follow me: Facebook
• Follow me: Pinterest
Let's Write Better - 1st Grade
by Kathryn Robinson
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Based on a work at http://www.WriteMath.com