Early Childhood services are required to conduct and record daily health and safety inspections within each area of their service to prevent any safety risks that may arise.
- Checklist to be conducted daily by an educator, educator is to use their initials when an item is complete.
- If an educator finds an area that requires attention the educator must write down as much information needed in the space provided within the package, and notify the person responsible for maintenance.
- Completed checklists must be saved and stored for 3 years.
What you will receive with this package:
- Daily Health and safety checklists in an editable PDF layout.
- Checklists are easy to read, and easy to understand. Making life easier for the -
- Director to keep track of and the educators to follow.
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Nappy Room Cleaning
- Opening of Centre
- Closing of Centre
- Outdoor Safety Check
- Indoor Safety Check