Encourage your students to read at home with these daily home reading logs. Send the reading log home with a levelled book for each student to read. Once read, students or parents record the title of the book, and a parent initials it. For best results, I recommend offering an incentive for completing the reading log each month.
✪ Twelve home reading log sheets, one for each month of the year.
• EDITABLE Parent Letter: Tips for Reading With Your Child
• Mini-Books: Vowel Teams
• September Morning Work
• October Morning Work
• November Morning Work
• Dolch Sight Word BINGO: Pre-primer
• Dolch Sight Word BINGO: Primer
• Dolch Sight Word BINGO: Grade One
• Dolch Word Work Mats: Pre-Primer, Primer, and Grade One Lists
• EVERYTHING Back to School Grade One
CONNECT WITH ME: