This product includes 40 weeks of Writing Prompts (with a total of 200 prompts). Each day of the week is a different theme:
- - Provides students with a start for writing a narrative.
- - Provides students a topic for writing a Top 10 list.
- - Provides students with a famous quote to respond to.
- - Asks students to share their thoughts/opinions on a given topic.
- - Asks students to share about a past memory or experience.
This product also includes a , , for students to use with the journal prompts and for grading student journals.
These Weekly Journal Prompts also come in 4 different formats:
- – Students glue these into their journals.
- – Students get a new sheet of prompts each week and cut out prompts for each day of the week. They can paste the prompts at the top of the page in their journals.
- – These are Google Slides or PowerPoint presentations that you can display for students. Students would then write their responses in a journal or on a provided Response Sheet
- – These are Google Slides or PowerPoint presentations, that include the prompt and a space for students to write their responses.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE ALL THE DIFFERENT OPTIONS!!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.