This unit contains 20 days of Back to School Daily Language for first grade students. These sheets are designed to provide students with an independent practice of the Kindergarten ELA Common Core Standards to act as a review for the first month of school.
Each page in this packet contains one day of Daily Language, with five questions for each day. Each day covers various Language and Reading Common Core Standards, in the attempt to provide students with a comprehensive review of skills. Some of the topics covered include:
- printing upper & lowercase letters
- recognizing upper & lowercase letters
- consonant & short vowel sounds
- spelling simple CVC words
- initial, medial vowel and final sounds
- rhyming words
- recognizing and reading sight words
- recognizing and reading color words
These pages can be provided to students for morning work, placed in a literacy center for independent work, or given as homework to students in need of a skill review.
**Answer Key included**
Please note that this unit is included in my Daily Language First Grade Bundle Pack, which contains a full year of Daily Language: Daily Language First Grade Bundle Pack
Thank you for looking!
- Love to Learn, 2014